Thursday, April 11, 2013

Three Days to Go


I have spent this week trying to get things ready. At this point, with just 3 days left, I realize that I am not going to get done all the things I wanted to do...more Acceptance to work on. I think, really, that I am as ready as I can be. 

Today was my last line dance class for a month, and my last Zumba Gold class for...who knows? In the line dance class I am the teacher, so a month off seemed like a good plan.
If you are interested, check out my blog with some dances I have created and video links for them: Happy Dance Line, or check out the Youtube channel: HPDNCLine.

In the Zumba class, I am a student, and I am very hopeful to be back in the class in two weeks - I may be sitting in a chair, and dancing with my upper body, but already I miss my friends, the teacher and the class!

I think that I have managed to bring this blog to the point of being current. So here's the plan: as of today, it becomes a 30-Day Project. That means that for the next 30 days, I will post something on this blog. This concept of a 30-Day Project comes from the 365 Projects, inspired by the movie "Julie and Julia." You set a goal, do it, and find a way to be accountable for doing it.

So, with the exception of the two days in the hospital (April 15 and 16), I will be posting daily what my progress is. On April 17, I will fill you in on the hospital experience.

Now, to go spend 60 seconds washing my leg with antibacterial soap, and then to bed! Tomorrow I will find out what time I have to be at the hospital---I am soooo eager!

No comments:

Post a Comment